February 19, 2007
Feb. 23: Great deals and lots of fun at the Oregon Law Students Public Interest Fund auction
Oregon Law Students Public Interest Fund auction
Friday, February 23
Knight Law Center
1515 Agate Street on the UO campus in Eugene
The Oregon Law Students’ Public Interest Fund invites you to a night of entertainment for a worthy cause.
DON’T MISS THESE ONE-OF-A-KIND OPPORTUNITIES!!!
* Wine tasting with Dean Jamie Moffitt and Professor Michael Moffitt
* A week in Whistler, BC, the number 1 ski resort!
* Hot air balloon ride
* Drinks with Professor Judd Sneirson at Rennie’s Landing
* Poker night with Professor Rob Illig
* Newport, Oregon weekend package
* Hotel and casino packages too numerous to mention
* Oregon landscape print from photographer Gary Tepfer
* Scotch tasting
* Tickets to local theatres and performing art venues
* CLE certificate
OLSPIF is a non-partisan, non-profit student organization within the University of Oregon School of Law. OLSPIF raises funds to cover students’ basic living expenses while they are working for organizations that offer legal help to low income communities and individuals.