July 10, 2007
First-Year Student Orientation
Orientation for first-year law students will take place at the University of Oregon School of Law August 15-17, 2007. Orientation is designed to introduce first-year students to the school and help them gain an understanding of what life will be like as a law student. Information about available resources and important details such as class schedules and textbook information will be presented.
The School of Law has a strong commitment to its students’ academic and personal development, wellbeing and success. The Orientation program is designed with this in mind.
Highlights of the Orientation program include:
- Meetings with students, faculty and administration from the law school
- Tours of the law school and campus
- Information sessions on academic success strategies
- Student groups and activities fair
- Opportunities for socialization and community building
- “Summer Jam” pre-orientation geared for non-traditional students
For more information please visit the Orientation webpage or call 541-346-3852.