September 26, 2008
Class of 1956 Reconnects, Reminisces at 52-year Reunion
Members of Oregon Law’s Class of 1956 returned to their old stomping ground September 18-20 to connect with friends new and old.
Alums were treated to a tour of the Knight Law Center before heading out on a campus tour with special emphasis on Fenton Hall, which housed the school of law from 1938 to 1970. Lunch with current law students and tailgating before the UO vs. Boise State football game were also part of the weekend’s festivities.