February 4, 2009
Oregon Law Review Publishes a “Tribute to Professor Jim Mooney”
Mooney joined the law school faculty in 1972. Since that time, Professor Mooney has earned a reputation as a tough, yet incredibly approachable contracts and American legal history professor. He is beloved by both students and faculty for his dedication and passion toward his teaching.
“A Tribute to Professor Jim Mooney” actually includes several tributes from current students, faculty, alumni, and friends of the law school who pay homage to Mooney’s talents as a teacher and friend.
Contributors to the article include:
- Dean Margie Paris
- Professor Emeritus Dominick Vetri
- Former Oregon Law Professor Charles Wilkinson
- Oregon Court of Appeals Judge David Schuman ’84
- Orlando J. and Marian H. Hollis Professor of Law Carl Bjerre
- Oregon Law Review Editor-in-Chief Stefanie Herrington
- Jill McKeough, dean of the Faculty of Law at the University of Technology in Sydney, Australia
- Kelly Helt ’04, associate with Sullivan & Cromwell in New York City