January 26, 2010
Oregon Law Review Publishes Tribute to Professor Emeritus Dom Vetri
The most recent edition of the Oregon Law Review is dedicated to longtime Oregon Law Professor Dom Vetri.
Professor Vetri joined the Oregon Law faculty in 1967. A specialist in torts, he developed the law school’s Civil Law Clinic in conjunction with Lane County Legal Services, Inc. Along with several students, he created the school’s original Moot Court Program, and, in September 2009, Professor Vetri received the Public Interest Public Service program’s first Champion of the Public Interest Award, for which he now is the namesake.
- Oregon Law Dean Margie Paris
- Distinguished Professor Emeritus Eugene Scoles
- Wallace & Ellen Kaapcke Professor of Business Law Jim Mooney
- Professor of Law Ibrahim Gassama
- Professor of Civil Law at the University of Rome Guido Alpa
- Oregon Law Review Editor-in-Chief Christopher Page