February 16, 2010
Annual OLSPIF Benefit Auction To Take Place Today
The 15th Annual Oregon Law Students’ Public Interest Fund (OLSPIF) Gala and Auction will take place at 5:30 p.m. Friday, February 19, in the Wayne Morse Commons at the Knight Law Center.
The Silent Auction will be held from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., and the OLSPIF Awards Ceremony and Live Auction will take place at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are $15 for general admission and $12 for students with a UO ID. Guests will receive a commemorative OLSPIF pint or wine glass, dinner, and dessert.
OLSPIF is a non-profit student organization dedicated to providing greater access to legal representation. All auction proceeds will go toward stipends for qualified students who accept summer public interest positions that otherwise would be unpaid.
Some auction items on tap for this year include:
- Two tickets to the Portland Opera’s production of Rossini’s The Barber of Seville
- Downhill Skiing Packages
- Two tickets to a Portland Center Stage Production
- One night stay and dinner for two at The Mill Casino & Hotel
- One night lodging and golf for two at Salishan Spa & Golf Resort
- Two tickets to the Actors Cabaret of Eugene
- Discounted hot air balloon ride with Vista Balloon Adventures Inc.
For more information, or to make a donation, please contact Holly Hayman.