March 8, 2010
Corporate Influence on Government Panel Discussion to Take Place Today
The Wayne Morse Center for Law and Politics, with co-sponsorship from the American Constitution Society, will present a roundtable discussion on the Supreme Court’s recent decision in Citizens United v. FEC. The discussion will take place from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 10, in Knight Law Center 110.
The panel will examine the broad question of the role of corporate influence on government from legal, economic, and political perspectives.
Roundtable participants include:
- Professor Gerry Berk, political science, University of Oregon
- Professor John Greenman, constitutional law, University of Oregon
- Professor Robert Illig, business law, University of Oregon
- Professor Roberta Mann, tax law, University of Oregon
- Professor Mark Thoma, economics, University of Oregon
This event is free and open to the public.