We'd like to share with you some good reasons to hire our students and graduates.
Judges, lawyers, and academics consistently rank Oregon among the top tier of U.S. laws schools. The most recent report on graduates clerking with the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in the last eight years shows Oregon sixth in the nation, behind only Yale, Harvard, Stanford, Boalt, and UCLA. Admission at Oregon is highly competitive. Oregon continues to attract students from across the nation. Diverse and talented, nearly half our students are women.
The Career Center works to meet the needs of employers in a variety of ways. Here are some of the services we offer to you:
- Online job posting process, which is now done through our new system, Symplicity. Go HERE for more information and log in to start using it!
- Hands-on help seeking qualified students or graduates for project or clerking positions, contract attorney, new associate or partner positions.
- On Campus Interviews
- PIELC Interview Program – During the Public Interest Environmental Law Conference in February 2010, employers attending the conference will have an opportunity to interview students for summer and entry-level positions.
- Portland Interview Program – Interviews are held annually at our Portland office with government, non-profit, and small firms that traditionally don't interview on law school campuses.
- Northwest Public Service Career Fair – Hosted each year by Oregon and 8 other Northwest and Rocky Mountain law schools. Features dozens of public service employers from the Pacific Northwest.
Please contact us if you have questions at:
Career Center: (541) 346-3847
Statewide toll free: (866) 270-0297