We invite you to participate in our 2013-2014 On-Campus Recruiting program. This year, the Fall On-Campus Interview program will start on September 3rd and will take place at the law school. Below you will find information about the registration process and important deadlines for our On-Campus Interview and Resume Collection programs.
If you have questions, please contact the Career Center at 541-346-3847 or by email. We look forward to seeing you on campus this fall!
Fall 2013-2014 ON-CAMPUS INTERVIEW DATES
FIRST-TIME REGISTERING IN SYMPLICITY
If you are registering in our Symplicity system for the first time as an employer:
1. Go to the Symplicity Employer Log-In Page
2. Click on “Register” under log-in fields
3. Fill out the requested information and click “Submit”
4. You will receive an email within 48 hours with a Symplicity username and password
REGISTRATION FOR EMPLOYERS INTERVIEWING ON-CAMPUS
1. Log on to Symplicity.
2. Choose “View Schedule Requests” from the “Shortcuts” list on the right hand menu
3. Click on the “Request Schedule” button
4. Choose “2013 Fall OCI” from list of schedules
5. Complete the required information and click “Submit”
6. Registration confirmation will be sent by email within 48 hours
REGISTRATION FOR RESUME COLLECTION (for employers not interviewing on campus)
1. Log on to Symplicity
2. Select “Create Job Posting” under Shortcuts.
3. Complete the posting form, indicating “Resume Collect” at the end of the job title
4. You may request that applications be collected in our system (Accumulate online) or that applicants submit directly to you by your preferred method
5. When finished, click “Submit.” Posting confirmation will be sent to you within 48 hours
Signed Non-Discrimination Policy form (1 copy).
Firm Resume or link to website (1 copy).
NALP form or link to NALP page for employers that belong to NALP (1 copy).
Mail to University of Oregon School of Law, Career Services, 1221 University of Oregon, Eugene OR 97403-1221; fax to 541-346-3584 or send by email to the Career Center.
The University of Oregon School of Law affirms and actively promotes the right of all individuals to equal opportunity in education and employment, without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other extraneous consideration not directly and substantively related to effective performance. Our facilities and services are available only to employers whose practices are consistent with this policy.
Federal law (Solomon Amendment) requires that military recruiters be granted the same access to university campuses and students as other employers or the University will lose federal funds. To comply with federal law and avoid such loss of federal funding, application of the policy above is suspended to the extent necessary to allow military recruiters the same access to the university campus and students as other employers. This exception does not in any way reflect acceptance of, or agreement with, discriminatory hiring practices.