Complaint Review and Resolution
During the course of their education or employment, individuals may have concerns or complaints about University of Oregon School of Law personnel, policies, practices, or procedures. Below are resources that provide opportunities to express concerns and for the Oregon Lawl to respond and improve.
- Law School Student Affairs Office, Associate Dean Jennifer Espinola email@example.com or Assistant Dean Nicole Commissiong, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Office of Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity (OAAEO), http://aaeo.uoregon.edu/
- Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards, http://uodos.uoregon.edu/StudentConductandCommunityStandards/tabid/68/Default.aspx
- Student Health Center, http://healthcenter.uoregon.edu/
- Counseling and Testing Center, http://counseling.uoregon.edu/dnn/
- In compliance with federal law, the University of Oregon prepares an annual report on campus security and fire safety programs and services.