To further our school's commitment to pro bono service, the Pro Bono Executive Board has recently added more law student members in order to increase activities, raise the level of student involvement, and create more in-house pro bono opportunities.
Among the Board's responsibilities are:
- Maintaining a list of pro bono opportunities;
- Conducting an annual fall 1L pledge drive;
- Hosting a "Pro Bono Open House" each semester;
- Publishing an annual Pro Bono Newsletter; and
- Holding an annual spring Recognition Ceremony.
Board membership includes up to four members of each law school class and the Associate Director for Public Service Initiatives. The Pro Bono Board selects up to four new members each fall from the entering 1L class. The term of service for students is from appointment through graduation.