Saturday, May 18, 2013, 1:00 pm (PDT)
Hult Center for the Performing Arts
Commencement Speaker: Wisconsin Supreme Court Chief Justice Shirley S. Abrahamson
Meritorious Service Award honoree: Judge David Schuman '84
Orlando J. Hollis Teaching Award honoree: Assistant Professor Mohsen Manesh
Commencement Marshal: James Mooney, Professor Emeritus
Class of 2013 Speaker: Adam Schulz
Student Bar Association President: Catherine Jedlicka
Third Year Class Representatives: Anna Friedhoff and Ariel Nelson
LL.M. Class Speaker: Noni Austin
We are pleased to present the Class of 2013. We honor our mission of education and service and hope you will join us in that celebration. There is no charge for admission and the event is general seating.
Commencement Photo Print Ordering Guide:
Watermarked low resolution proofs of all the copyrighted photos taken of the Robing, Commencement Ceremony and Reception are now posted on Jack Liu's Flickr site:
- To preview class photo and Dean Moffitt handshake photo proofs, please visit: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjEuwTix.
- General Commencement and candid photos proofs may be previewed at: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjFaE2so.
- Photos ordered after May 19th will cost $15 per 8×10 print and $8 per 5×7 print plus $5 for shipping and handling.
- The Prints will be available for pickup on Monday, June 10th at the Morse Commons between 1 and 2PM.
- Please supply the file number, print size and number of copies desired and your mailing address. Please make out checks to Jack Liu and send to: 522 W. 19th Ave., Eugene, OR 97401
- You may also make payments and orders through my PayPal account. Go to paypal.com and Send Money to: firstname.lastname@example.org It is simple to set one up. Please include a copy of your photo order when sending your email when paying with PayPal so Jack can double track the order. Please include your return address if you want photos mailed to you.
2013 Graduate Profiles:
- Coming soon
We thank Falling Sky Brewing for their generous support of our 3L Reception