Alumni and Friends of Oregon Law
Oregon Law values people and relationships. To help facilitate making connections we invite you to join the Oregon Law Network (OLaw Network). The OLaw Network is an online network of alumni and other professionals whom students may contact for mentorship and legal career insight. See below for instructions to sign up for the OLaw Network (1) if you already have a Symplicity account or (2) if you do not yet have a Symplicity account.
1. How to Register for the OLaw Network if You Already Have a Symplicity Account
- Oregon Law alumni with a Symplicity (DUCKWORKS) account, can access the OLaw Network here by entering your username and password.
- Once logged in, click on the "Profile" section, then the "Professional Network" tab.
- Complete the brief Oregon Law Network registration form, making sure to denote your "Active" status by selecting "Yes."
2. How to Register for the OLaw Network if You Are Not Registered with Symplicity
- If you do not have a Symplicity (DUCKWORKS) account, go to this link.
- At the link you will be asked for an email address and whether you are an alumni or not.
- Once you click submit, if you do not already have a Symplicity account, you will be on the registration page for the OLaw Network.
- Fill in the contact information and the brief Oregon Law Network registration form, making sure to denote your "Active" status by selecting "Yes." This will register you for the OLaw Network that is hosted by Symplicity.
The OLaw Network registration form includes a section where you can indicate ways you would like to be involved with Oregon Law, including:
- Participating in informational interviews
- Conducting mock interviews
- Critiquing a student resume or writing sample
- Discussing issues of diversity and inclusiveness
- Posting jobs, externships, and internships
- Speaking to a newly admitted student about your experience at UO Law
- Coaching mock trial or moot court
- Participating in panels and presentations
After completing the OLaw Network registration form, your profile will be visible to current students and Oregon Law alums. You will be identified as an resource for students to reach out to for informational interviews, career guidance, and insights into your field or geographic location, not as a contact for employment purposes.
If you have any difficulty logging on or need to set up an account, please email email@example.com.