From Nike to the United Nations, our distinguished graduates can be found making a difference around
the world. Whether you stay in Oregon or your path leads you elsewhere, the law school and University
of Oregon alumni network is there to support you.
The University of Oregon School of Law has produced leaders in law, government, business, and society.
Through the help of our alumni, the University of Oregon School of Law serves the state, the nation, and
the world through a constantly renewed commitment to excellence in scholarship, classroom teaching,
and public service. We educate and challenge our community to excel in the service of both clients and
We believe in:
- the joy of learning
- richly creative scholarship to increase human understanding of law and legal institutions
- rigorous, imaginative teaching to develop wise and skillful professionals
- a full measure of public service to the state, the nation, and the world
- a constant emphasis on the ethical life
- a community dedicated to academic freedom, personal tolerance, and equal dignity for all
- a steadfast commitment to human diversity, both within and beyond our walls
- access to the legal profession through affordable public education
- substantial attention to the future of American law, lawyers, clients, and community
Our alumni embody and promote these characteristics after leaving our halls and maintain these values
throughout their professional pursuits.
Oregon Law alumni provide not only service to their communities but to School of Law and University of
Oregon graduates. It’s also about Ducks helping Ducks.
2018 FALL KICKOFF
2018 FALL KICKOFF
LEARN MORE ABOUT
Minoru Yasui Justice Award
Jaqua Distinguished Alumni Award
Young Alumni Award
Law School Alumni Association