We look forward to seeing graduates and their guests at Commencement on May 20, 2017, at Matthew Knight Arena. Please note there will be multiple events taking place on the University of Oregon campus that day including the Oregon State High School Track & Field Championship at Hayward Field, the Willamette Valley Music Festival on the EMU Lawn, and possibly the Softball regionals at Jane Sanders Stadium. This means that parking will be particularly challenging the day of Commencement. You are encouraged to arrive early to find parking. Where may you park?
We strongly suggest graduates and their guests park at meters and parking lots east of Agate Street. Some lots will be paid parking; however, this area has several University of Oregon parking lots that do not require parking permits or payment on weekends, as well as hourly paid parking at city parking meters and the Columbia Parking Garage.
• The Columbia Parking Garage, which is located underneath the Ford Alumni Center, $10.00 (cash only)
• Lots 52, 53, and 54 on Walnut Street between 15th Avenue and Franklin, $10.00 (cash only)
• Meters on 13th and 15th Avenues east of Agate Street, $1.80/hour.
Free Parking in University of Oregon Lots
• Lot 38, which is located across the street from the law school. The entrance is off 17th Avenue.
• Lot 39, which is located near the playground on 19th Avenue.
• Lot 43, which is located off 17th Avenue immediately in front of the law school.
• Lots 46, 51 and 55, located just east of the Law School off 15th Avenue.
• Lot 56, which is north of Franklin off River Front Parkway
Please follow this link<https://map.uoregon.edu/campusmaps/parkingmap.pdf> for a map of all campus parking lots.
Kindly do not park in any reserved space—either in a University lot or on Agate Street—as there is a risk of being towed. Also note that non-metered street parking is limited to 2-hour parking for several blocks around the University campus. If you choose to park in a 2-hour zone for more than 2 hours, you will likely be ticketed.
All the above parking options are also available to those attending other campus events. Please plan ahead.