Log in here to the Career Center's online system, Symplicity, or register for a new account using the "REGISTER" link below.
Please be aware that when you log in, you will see a system that is designed primarily for students, but can also be used by alumni. Fields in many cases are labeled "student", although in most cases they apply as well to alumni who are using the system.
Please enter your email address and password.
If your log-in does not work, please do not re-register. Instead, contact the Career Center.
If you graduated from this law school in 2006 or after, you already have an account in Symplicity. If you don't have the password information available and are using your uoregon.edu email address, click on "Forgot your password." The system will automatically send a new password by email. If you have a different email address and aren't able to enter the system, please contact the Career Center and we will correct it.
See our Non-Discrimination Policy.
• SEARCH JOBS. Target practice areas, locations, etc. You can also set up a search agent to watch for job postings of interest to you.
• RESEARCH EMPLOYERS. Review online profiles of employers that have posted jobs or may interview on campus.
• UPLOAD RESUME AND COVER LETTER after review by the Career Center to make your materials available to employers who are accepting applications through our online system.
• ACCESS PERSONAL CAREER CALENDAR: Track application deadlines and appointments; view Career Center event information.
• UPDATE your job and contact information online.