An Interdisciplinary Project of the School of Law, Business, Department of Planning, Public Policy and Management, and Master's Degree Program in Conflict and Dispute Resolution
Organizations that meet the following criteria are eligible to be served by the Nonprofit Clinic:
- Must be an Oregon-based public benefit nonprofit corporation that is non-religious and not a charter school.
- Should have an annual operating budget between approximately $50,000 and $4,500,000.
- Has been in operation for at least four years.
- Must be able to provide documents in early to mid-December.
- Board must meet with student team once for an information gathering interview, and once for a discussion of the findings on designated February and April.
- ED or other person responsible for operations must be able to meet with student team in advance of board meetings.
- Primary location is either within 1.5 – 2 car hours of Eugene/Springfield,
- Or must have the willingness and ability to participate via distance as video conference, if not within 1.5 hours of Eugene."