Fellows explore innovative law and policy to promote a green energy future.
- State Authority to Implement the Clean Air Act's International Air Pollution Provision
- Greg Dotson. Addressing Leakage in a Section 115 World, in COMBATING CLIMATE CHANGE WITH SECTION 115 OF THE CLEAN AIR ACT (Michael Burger ed. 2020) (forthcoming 2020).
- Greg Dotson, State Authority to Regulate Mobile Source Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Part 2: A Legislative and Statutory History Assessment, Georgetown Environmental Law Review (forthcoming 2020).
- Deborah Mailander, Finding the Nexus between Climate Action and Good Jobs
- Greg Dotson, State Authority to Regulate Mobile Source Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Part 1: History and Current Challenge, 49 Environmental Law Reporter 11037 (2019).
- Greg Dotson, Comment: Petition for Declaratory Order by New England Ratepayers Association, Docket No. EL20-42-000
- Greg Dotson, Deb Mailander, Tom Housel, Mari Galloway, and Alexandria Roullier, University of Oregon Law Students, JD expected May 2020, Policy Options for Attaching Labor Standards to Employment in the Clean Energy Technology Sector
- Greg Dotson, Comment: Safer Affordable Fuel-Efficient (SAFE) Vehicles Rule
- Greg Dotson, The Carbon Tax Vote You've Never Heard of and What It Portends