A concurrent degree can offer you knowledge and skills that broaden career opportunities.
While pursuing your JD, you can enroll in a master's program, finishing with two degrees in four years instead of five.
With our concurrent degrees, we help you do more with your time here.
Oregon Law is part of a tier 1 research university with a strong affinity towards innovation, discovery, and community-improvement.
Broaden your marketability and practice by completing one of the following concurrent degrees:
- JD/MBA in Business
- JD/MCRP in Community and Regional Planning
- JD/MA or JD/MS in Conflict and Dispute Resolution
- JD/MA or MS in Environmental Studies
- JD/MA in International Studies
- JD/MA or MS in Media Studies
- JD/MNM in Nonprofit Management
- JD/MPA in Public Administration
- JD/MS in Water Resources Policy and Management
Launch Your Career
Our Center for Career Planning and Professional Development is dedicated to helping students explore career options, connect with employers and alumni, and advance from law school to the professional world.