The ENR Center offers interdisciplinary projects in seven substantive areas:
- Conservation Trust Project
- Energy Law and Policy Project
- Global Environmental Democracy Project
- Food Resiliency Project
- Native Environmental Sovereignty Project
- Oceans, Coasts, and Watersheds Project
- Sustainable Land Use Project
Student fellows work with faculty members to solve critical environmental problems.
Interdisciplinary Research Projects
The ENR Center has developed seven theme-based projects that draw upon existing faculty strengths and provide collaborative opportunities for promoting student experience, providing service to the community, and bringing intellectual energy to bear on some of the most challenging and cutting-edge environmental issues of our day.