Learn from the best sports law faculty anywhere.
July 6 - August 5, 2016
At Oregon Law’s award-winning Summer Sports Institute, we assemble the nation’s best sports law faculty for a mid-summer immersion into the world of sports law.
Each July, Eugene, Oregon transforms itself into a community of sports lawyers. Our faculty and speakers include:
- the directors of the sports law and business programs at Marquette, Tulane, USF, Pepperdine, and New Hampshire
- a writer for Sports Illustrated
- a former chair of the NCAA Committee on Infractions
- multiple casebook authors
- lawyers from Nike and adidas
- team and league counsel
- compliance officers
- deans, former deans, and chaired professors from top universities across the nation
Nowhere else in the legal world can you find this kind of all-star faculty—in residence—each devoted to their own unique passion.
JOIN A GROWING SPORTS LAW NETWORK FROM ACROSS THE NATION!
Home states of alumni, students, faculty, and this year's applicants
Oregon is the headquarters of Nike and adidas, the heart of American track and field, and the home of the Ducks. We even helped pass Title IX.
Whether you want to build a network of friends and mentors, learn about the newest developments, or become an expert in the field, we offer true legal expertise in today's world of Sports Law.
Join us at the University of Oregon from July 6 to August 5, 2016 for one of the best educational experience you’ll ever have!