The summer 2021 application for LSAC Plus Online at the University of Oregon School of Law is now closed.
Eligibility and Selection
Applicants must be currently enrolled in their freshman or sophomore year at a four-year college or university, technical college, or community college.
Every complete application received by the deadline will be reviewed carefully and holistically. Factors to be considered will include, but are not limited to:
- Academic accomplishment and/or promise
- Community engagement, volunteer activities, and/or work experience
- Potential for success in LSAC PLUS Online
To apply, all interested applicants must submit the materials below. Your application will not be considered complete until all required materials are received, and incomplete applications will not be reviewed and will be removed from consideration.
1. Completed application form. Submission of a complete application via an online form is required. You can review the application questions here.
2. Required supplemental materials. In addition to a completed application form, all applicants must submit the following supplemental materials here.
- Essay questions. Applicants must submit responses to both of the following essay questions. Each essay should be one page, double spaced, 12pt Times New Roman.
- In our PLUS Program, it is critical that every participant feels they belong, and that they matter. Please tell us about a time or experience in your life where you felt like you belonged, and you mattered.
- In what ways have your unique life experiences (e.g. history, social identities, values, etc.) influenced your interest in law school and the practice of law?
- Résumé. All applicants must submit a current résumé highlighting any work experience, scholastic honors and awards, and significant extracurricular or community activities in which you have been involved.
- Transcript. Submission of a current transcript from your undergraduate institution is required, verifying that you have at least a 2.5 (out of 4.0) grade point average and are currently in good standing.
- Letter of recommendation. All applicants must submit one letter of recommendation. This letter should come from a person who can comment on your potential for success in the program.
- JANUARY 15
Apply online using the link at the top of this page.
- March 1
Applicant Notification Begins
We will begin to notify applicants on March 1, 2021.
- April 1
All application materials must be received by April 1, 2021.
- May 1
Applicant Notification Ends
All applicants will be notified by May 1, 2021.
- June 28
LSAC PLUS Online at Oregon Law begins on June 28, 2021
- July 23
LSAC PLUS Online at Oregon Law concludes on July 23, 2021.
This project received funding from the Law School Admission Council, Inc. (LSAC). The opinions and conclusions contained in this document are the opinions and conclusions of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of LSAC.