In these physically distant times, we miss being in the law school. And we miss seeing you there, therefore we’ve created Oregon Law Zoom virtual backgrounds so that we can all feel like we’re back at the Knight Law Center, no matter where else we happen to be.
Show your Law Duck Pride with us. Click on any of the Zoom backgrounds below to download, and follow the Zoom instructions for using a virtual background in your classes or meetings.
The Knight Law Center Building Hours for Fall 2020
Beginning August 17:
- Accessible to faculty and staff 24/7 with UO ID.
- Law students (JD/LLM/CRES) will have access Monday-Friday 7 am to 9 pm.
- Please remember your access does not include children per University guidance.
Note: Not all computers support using a virtual background. And, unless you happen to have a green screen handy, be sure to uncheck ‘I have a green screen’ and ‘mirror my video’.
To use an Oregon Law Zoom background:
- Click on your favorite image(s) to download.
- During a Zoom meeting, click the “^” arrow next to the start/stop video button.
- Click “Choose Virtual Backgrounds…”
- Click the “+” and select your background from your files.