We invite you to participate in our 2018-2019 On-Campus Recruiting and Resume Collection Programs. This year, the Fall programs will start on August 21 and will take place at the law school in Eugene. Below you will find information about the registration process and important deadlines.
If you have questions, please contact the Career Center at 541-346-3847 or by email to Sabrina Leathers, Career Center Coordinator, at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you on campus this fall!
This year, we are encouraging private law firms to visit campus August 21–24. Public sector and public interest employers are welcomed at the same time, but we plan to offer a concentrated week of government and public interest interviews September 18–21. We are also happy to accommodate employers on other dates and throughout the academic year.
FIRST-TIME REGISTERING IN SYMPLICITY
If you are registering in our Symplicity system for the first time as an employer:
1. Go to the Symplicity Employer Log-In Page
2. Click on “Register” under log-in fields
3. Fill out the requested information and click “Submit”
4. You will receive an email within 48 hours with a Symplicity username and password
REGISTRATION FOR EMPLOYERS INTERVIEWING ON-CAMPUS
1. Log on to Symplicity.
2. Choose “View Schedule Requests” from the “Shortcuts” list on the right hand menu
3. Click on the “Request Schedule” button
4. Choose “2018 Fall OCI” from list of schedules
5. Complete the required information and click “Submit”
6. Registration confirmation will be sent by email within 48 hours
REGISTRATION FOR RESUME COLLECTION (for employers not interviewing on campus)
1. Log on to Symplicity
2. Select “Create Job Posting” under Shortcuts.
3. Complete the posting form, indicating “Resume Collect” at the end of the job title
4. You may request that applications be collected in our system (Accumulate online) or that applicants submit directly to you by your preferred method
5. When finished, click “Submit.” Posting confirmation will be sent to you within 48 hours
Signed Non-Discrimination Policy form (1 copy).
Firm Resume or link to website (1 copy).
NALP form or link to NALP page for employers that belong to NALP (1 copy).
Mail to University of Oregon School of Law, Career Services, 1221 University of Oregon, Eugene OR 97403-1221; fax to 541-346-3584 or send by email to the Career Center.