CRES Academic Graduate Programs


three wooden figures on a seesaw, one red and one green on opposing sides and one blue, in the middle balancing.  

Find the best fit for your life. Choose between our traditional two-year master's in Conflict and Dispute Resolution, or our flexible hybrid graduate certificate in Institutional and Organizational Conflict Management.

Master's Program

You can earn a master of arts (MA) or a master of science (MS) in conflict and dispute resolution, as well as add in a concurrent degree, a graduate certificate(s), and/or a specialization(s) in addition to your CRES degree.

CRES Master's


Graduate Specializations

A graduate specialization is either a subdivision of a major or an interdisciplinary track in which a strong graduate-level curriculum is available. The CRES program administers four specializations.

CRES Graduate Specializations