Log in here to the Career Center's online recruiting system, Symplicity. If you have not registered before, click on the Register button first. If you have registered, but don't remember your password, you may click on "Forgot your password?" and the system will automatically send you a new password by email. If you have difficulties logging in or using the system, please contact the Career Center.
Please enter your email address and password.
Please be aware that when you log in, you will see a system that is designed primarily for students, but which can also be used by faculty and staff. Fields in many cases are labeled "student", although in most cases they apply as well to faculty and staff who are using the system.
See our Non-Discrimination Policy here.
• POST JOBS. You can register as an employer if you are primarily interested in posting job notices for research assistants, Law School positions that would interest our graduates, etc. Click on Employers under the Symplicity Log-in Quicklink at the top of this page. This system will allow you to submit a posting, copy and revise a previous posting, and deactivate a posting.
• SEARCH JOBS. Target practice areas, locations, etc. You can also set up a search agent to watch for job postings of interest to you.
• ACCESS PERSONAL CAREER CALENDAR: Track application deadlines and appointments; view Career Center event information; schedule career counseling appointments.
• RESEARCH EMPLOYERS. Review online profiles of employers that have posted jobs or may interview on campus.
• STUDENTS ARE ALSO ABLE TO: Upload resumes and cover letters for review by the Career Center and to make them available to employers who are accepting applications through our online system; submit applications and schedule interviews online for on-campus interviewing; RSVP to attend Career Center events.