Where do I park?
The Knight Law Center (law school) is located at 1515 Agate St. in Eugene
The Erb Memorial Union (EMU) is located on 1395 University St. in Eugene
- Parking near the Knight Law Center is first-come, first-served at the metered locations adjacent to the school on 15th Avenue, 17th Avenue and on Agate Street in front of the law school. The meters are credit card/debit card operated from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm Mon-Sat.
- Hourly Pay-To-Park Areas
The university has hourly pay-to-park areas located around campus at a rate of $2.00 per hour. Payment can be made at conveniently located kiosks which accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, U.S. bills, and quarters. Payment can also be made with a mobile device through the Parkmobile website using Zone 7447. You can also pay over the phone by calling 1-877-727-5832.
- On Saturday, there will be a charge for parking at the meters until 6:00 p.m. The walk from campus to Autzen Stadium is roughly a one-mile.
We also recommend visiting the Lane Transit District website for Eugene EmX and bus schedules. There is a bank of PeaceHealth Rides (bike share) conveniently at the front entrance of the Knight Law Center for those who want to pedal around town.
What's the dress code for the Fall Celebration events?
*Be sure to check the weather and dress appropriately for outside events.
- Tours, the Multicultural Luncheon, and the O’Connell Conference are business casual.
- Cocktail or business attire for the Oregon Law Awards Dinner and Reception.
- Wear your Green “Duck Gear” for the tailgate and Duck game! (outside)
- Casual attire for the Class of 1972 Breakfast
Where will the Friday evening Awards Reception and Dinner be held?
The Erb Memorial Union (EMU) Ballroom located at 1395 University St.
Where are the other events being held?
- Oregon Law Perspectives: Brackeen v. Haaland: The Supreme Court Takes on the Indian Child Welfare Act (Zoom) Virtual
- For the tours of Hayward Field, the Knight Law Center, and the Knight Science Campus, meet in the law school lobby (facing Agate St.) 15 min prior to your tour.
- Hayward Field Tour –meet promptly at 12:45 pm
- William W. Knight Law Center – meet 2:15 pm
- Knight Science Campus Tour - meet promptly at 3:45 pm
- Multicultural Alumni and Student Luncheon - Law School Wayne Morse Commons
- O’Connell Conference: “What Happened and What’s Next? Recent and Upcoming Supreme Court Cases - Room 175
- Oregon Law Awards Reception and Dinner – Erb Memorial Union (EMU) Ballroom, 1395 University St.
- Class of 1972 Breakfast – Law School Lewis Lounge in the Law School
- Tailgate - Tailgate Alley at Autzen near the East Gate
- If you have some time between events, check out the second-floor gallery space at the law school.
- Northwest Landscape and cityscape photography through the eyes of master photographers. Each of the photographers represented in the current exhibit has had an exhibition of 20 or more of their works at the Law School over the last 20 years. They are among the most prominent photographers in the Northwest. We thank them for sharing their creativity with us and enriching our lives.
I purchased football tickets; how do I get my football tickets?
Football tickets will be transferred to your email. You will need to click in and add your ticket(s) to your digital wallet.
What time does the Tailgate start and what time is kickoff?
The tailgate starts 2 hours prior to kickoff at 6:00 pm and kickoff time is 8:00 pm PT.
Where is the football tailgate?
The Law Tailgate is at Tailgate Alley near the East Gate Entrance of Autzen Stadium, tents 9 & 10.
What can I expect to eat and/or drink on Saturday?
BBQ Pork Ribs
Hot Dog Bar (veggie dogs included)
Pulled Chicken Sliders
Coleslaw, Bacon Potato Salad, Mac and Cheese, Potato Chips, Brownies, and Cookie Bars
Catered by Sheild Catering
How do we get to Autzen Stadium?
Autzen Stadium is located at 2700 Martin Luther King Blvd.
LTD provides an Autzen Shuttle from several locations.
Autzen Stadium is approximately 1 mile from the Knight Law Center (about a 20-minute walk).
Have any more questions?
Rachel Kahn at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that answers may be delayed on the days of the events.
While you are cheering on the Ducks, please do so responsibly. Below is a list of taxis, limousines and additional fun ways to get out and about.
- Oregon Taxi - 541.484.0920
- Lane Transit District (LTD) - 541.687.5555
- Eugene Hybrid Taxis - 541.357.8294
- Bio Taxi - 541.747.2583
- Sunshine Limo Service - 541.344.5466
- Budget Taxi - 541.683.8294
- Go Taxi - 541.343.0167