Back to Externships Home
Propose an Externship
To turn a possible opportunity into an approved field placement, you must complete the Field Placement Application (FPA) process as outlined below:
- Send the FPA to the Field Supervisor (see link below).
- The completed FPA is then submitted to the Director of Externships.
- The School of Law Curriculum Committee requests additional information or approves field placement.
- The program coordinator notifies you and the field supervisor of approval.
- Complete the online application for the approved externship.
Field Placement Application (Word Doc)